mace-opensaml-users - Re: namespace prefix

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: namespace prefix

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: namespace prefix
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:06:18 -0400

Ah okay. Well I'm always glad it hear it wasn't my fault. :)

Asa, if you'd like to do schema validation on incoming messages you can use the org.opensaml.common.xml.SAMLSchemaBuilder to get a javax.xml.validation.Schema that you can use to validate with.

Asa Hardcastle wrote:
I have figured it out. Basically the saml assertion that I was given is not properly formed .. eg has the wrong case for elements and attributes. So the bug is in the assertion, and in my understanding. solved.

later,

asa

--
Asa Hardcastle, Technical Lead, openLiberty
Tel: +1.413.429.1044 Skype: subsystem7