mace-opensaml-users - RE: namespace prefix

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: namespace prefix

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: namespace prefix
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:46:04 -0400

> How do I handle random namespace prefixes? Like this for example:

Define "handle". Our code doesn't change prefixes, it just tracks them as
best it can. It will probably add different prefixes if the objects are
modified or added to, but if it makes the XML non-well-formed, there's a
bug.

That said, while our code is vastly more willing to actually try and deal
with stuff like this than the average library, whatever code is producing
that needs to be taken out and shot.