mace-opensaml-users - Re: Java OpenSAML Stack Compiles

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Java OpenSAML Stack Compiles

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Java OpenSAML Stack Compiles
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:02:13 -0400

Hmm, ok. That's what I'm using, but I wasn't getting build errors
before (or I wouldn't have checked it in). When you received the build
errors, were you doing an Ant build, or using an IDE like Eclipse, or
something else? We're mostly using Eclipse, I'm just wondering if
Eclipse (and/or our current settings therein) is failing to report
certain kinds of compiler errors. If you are using Eclipse, did you
happen to modify any of the project-specific settings? Or have you
consciously made any non-default Eclipse-wide settings which might have
reduced the permissiveness of the compiler?

Thanks,
Brent