mace-opensaml-users - RE: Java OpenSAML Stack Compiles

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Java OpenSAML Stack Compiles

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Java OpenSAML Stack Compiles
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:11:12 -0700

Chad,

Just my experience here after updating my code:

java-xmltooling -- compiles and tests fine
java-openws -- fails one of the tests
java-opensaml2 -- had to change two files for a clean compile:

org.opensaml.common.binding.impl.ReplayRuleFactory.java
org.opensaml.common.binding.impl.IssueInstantRuleFactory.java

Both choked on:

public void evaluate(RequestType request, XMLObject message,
SecurityPolicyContext context)

Had to be:

public void evaluate(RequestType request, XMLObject message,
SecurityPolicyContext<IssuerType> context)

Unit tests are still failing on java-opensaml2 also for me.

Paul