mace-opensaml-users - Re: RE: Help starting openSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: RE: Help starting openSAML

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: Help starting openSAML
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:50:02 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I want to test and use the OpenSAML API's but I am getting problems to run
the sample code.

I first followed the instruction given on "Installing the Library" page to
download and install the binary version of the library, but in that case, the
org.opensaml.DefaultBootstrap class is missing and I fail to run the samples.

Then I tried to build the latest version from the SVN repository according to
the instructions given on the "Developing in Eclipse" page. I checked out the
trunk from the interdependent java-xmltooling, java-openws and java-opensaml2
projects, but the problem I have here is that the compiler reports several
classes missing from the downloaded projects.

The reported missing classes are in the org.opensaml.xml.security package
(TrustEngine, EntityCredentialTrustEngine, UsageType, X509EntityCredential,
X509KeyInfoResolver, KeyInfoResolver and InlineX509KeyInfoResolver).

How can I get a working version of the library ?

-- Benoit