mace-opensaml-users - Re: Sample IP Address Authentication

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Sample IP Address Authentication

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Sample IP Address Authentication
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:04:24 -0500

I haven't looked at the new OpenSAML 2 API. All I'm saying is that
the IP address of the authenticated principal belongs elsewhere in the
SAML assertion. It as part of the authentication context and
therefore belongs in the AuthnStatement (not an AttributeStatement).

Hope this helps,
Tom

On 2/20/07, Kanungo, Rajesh
Ugh. I need a new brain. I had been trying to figure this out over the
weekend and you have it right in the API.

Thanks
Rajesh