mace-opensaml-users - Building the system under Eclipse/SVN

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Building the system under Eclipse/SVN

  • From: "Kanungo, Rajesh" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Building the system under Eclipse/SVN
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:05:00 -0700

I am having problems getting the code to compile [java-xmltooling, java-opensaml2, etc.] after I checkout the sources using eclipse, IBM JDK1.5, etc.  My guess is that somehow I am looking at the wrong version of the tree with mismatched libraries.  I used, for checkout, the following steps:

1.  Create the SVN repository link as described in https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB/EclipseDevEnv
2.  Checkout as ... Project using the New Project Wizard.
3.  I checkout the whole tree.
4.  After some time it makes me go through the wizard for src and other trees.

For example, for project properties for java-opensaml2, I select, for source branches/2.0TP2/src, branches/2.0TP2/test.  The errors are generally undefined methods or bad signature values.  This leads me to believe I have mismatched code and libraries some where.

Thanks
Rajesh