mace-opensaml-users - Re: common-config.xml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: common-config.xml

  • From: Brad Anderson <>
  • To: Brent Putman <>,
  • Subject: Re: common-config.xml
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:09:05 -0500

Brent Putman wrote:
> Hi Brad,
> Just about half an hour ago I checked in some more changes that should
> fix the object provider initialization for java-opensaml2. The config
> should now all be pulled from the config files that live in
> java-xmltooling, which have been moved up to the top-level of the
> library. Pull that latest stuff down and see if it works for you.
>
> As you and others have noticed, the encryption and signature is being
> worked on (reworked) heavily right now, and it's a bit difficult to keep
> everything in line. :-)

No problem. It should be worth it...

So I updated to the latest, and here's what I'm getting now:

14665 [http-8080-Processor24] INFO org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator -
ObjectProviders load complete
14665 [http-8080-Processor24] INFO org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator -
ObjectProviders load complete
Unable to configure OpenSAML: org.opensaml.xml.parse.XMLParserException:
Unable to read XML source

I'm not sure what other information you need. But just before this update, I
was parsing the XML source fine. The issue was just that the
signatureUnmarshaller was ignoring the Signature child. :(

BA