mace-opensaml-users - Re: builders problem

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: builders problem

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: builders problem
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:18:51 -0400

You can do this, but the use of the org.opensaml.Configuration#init() method to boot strap the library is good. Note that the configuration loader has changed now, you can see the XMLConfigurator in the latest code.

Sumit Shah wrote:

You might have to load the configuration files before you get the
factory.
Please look at Configuration.load(...). The config files should be
located inside the conf folder.
I had a similar problem and doing the above resolved it. Please correct
me if I am wrong.
Thanks
Sumit Shah