mace-opensaml-users - AttributeValue and SubjectConfirmationData info

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

AttributeValue and SubjectConfirmationData info

  • From: Thomas <>
  • To:
  • Subject: AttributeValue and SubjectConfirmationData info
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:05:51 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to build simple opensaml 2 certificates using the latest
version of library. There are two things I cannot understand.

How do I use the AttributeValue interface? I need to specify a simple
attribute (simple string). I can read it from an existing certificate
converting the XML to a XSString but I can't figure out how to write it
from using opensaml objects.

How do I change the xsi:type of the SubjectConfirmationData to
KeyInfoConfirmationDataType? I need to specify it during the building of
the object?

Thanks for your help
Thomas

  • AttributeValue and SubjectConfirmationData info, Thomas, 07/31/2006