mace-opensaml-users - RE: Encryption Software

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Encryption Software

  • From: "Girish Sundarraj" <>
  • To: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: Encryption Software
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 20:54:22 +0530

Hi Scott,

Thanks a ton. I shall evaluate shibboleth too. Probably this is the best
newsgroup I have come across so far. You guys are really quick in
response. This shows how professional and passionate you are with the
product.

Thank you once again.

Girish Kumar. S
Lead - RPM AnalyticServer
Direct Line : +91.80.4136.7506
Main Number : +91.80.5129.8400
Mobile : +91.98455.64329
Fax : +91.80.5129.8500

Symphony Services
Embassy Heights, 9th Floor,
#13 Magrath Road,
Bangalore - 560 025.
www.symphonysv.com

This electronic transmission (and any attached documents) contains
information from Symphony Services and is for the sole use of the
individual or entity it is addressed to. If you receive this message in
error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all
attached documents) immediately.