mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML 2.0 Meta data

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML 2.0 Meta data

  • From: Andreas Åkre Solberg <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: "'OpenSAML'" <>
  • Subject: Re: SAML 2.0 Meta data
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:11:32 +0200

On 13. feb. 2006, at 17.35, Scott Cantor wrote:

Will opensaml 2.0 cover SAML 2.0 meta data at all?

Yes.

If so, how far is the meta data section from beeing fully implemented
(in time and space)?

Fairly close, I think, but there are no commitments of API stability of any
kind until a beta is released.

I have checked out a workcopy from svn, and it looks promising. However, I have severe problems getting it to compile. Probably due to some library dependency.

If anyone have a recent jar of opensaml2/xmltools and the requied lib- jars I would be very happy if you e-mailed them to me.

--
Andreas Åkre Solberg

UNINETT - http://uninett.no

Contact Info and PGP Public Key: