mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML 2.0 Meta data

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML 2.0 Meta data

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: "'OpenSAML'" <>
  • Subject: Re: SAML 2.0 Meta data
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:25:46 -0500

Andreas, we're currently propagating some changes made in the XMLTooling code through the OpenSAML library, so at the moment the code itself is broken. I've begun checking in the changes to fix it and will hopefully be done tomorrow. However, I'll be traveling overseas next week so I won't have much time to test to make sure these changes actually work (assuming I can get them all in before I leave).