mace-opensaml-users - RE: OpenSAML 2 Update

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: OpenSAML 2 Update

  • From: "Lars Beekmann" <>
  • To: "Chad La Joie" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: OpenSAML 2 Update
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:50:51 +0100

Hello Chad,

I downloaded the current OpenSAML2 source from the SVN repository...

Can you help me with this Error message:

FEHLER: 'UndeclaredPrefix: Cannot resolve 'md:EntitiesDescriptor' as a
QName: the prefix 'md' is not declared.'

17:49:55,421 FATAL [SAMLConfig] Configuration document validation failed
org.opensaml.xml.parse.XMLParserException: Invalid Document at
org.opensaml.common.xml.ParserPoolManager.validateDocument(ParserPoolMan
ager.java:363)

Comes up when I run the JUnit test SAMLConfigTest or other tests.

Thanks for your help!
Lars