mace-opensaml-users - RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Bin Lu'" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:11:52 -0500

> It will be a business judgement as saml upgrade requires upgrade of other
> components that impacts other areas of the product.

To clarify, I wasn't saying you need OpenSAML 1.1 to sign/verify. I'm saying
you need to run OpenSAML in SAML 1.1 "mode" to do that, and that includes
version 0.9, which BTW is the *first* version that had any SAML 1.1 support.

The dom strictness flag is completely unrelated, so I do not know what
you're seeing.