mace-opensaml-users - RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Bin Lu'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:36:59 -0500

> From DSIGSignature::verify() it seems the error is due to
> DSIGSignature::load() was not called. But the

I don't know why you think so, but there's not enough in the exception
message for me to even guess at the problem.

> SAMLResponse constructor with DOMElement suggests
> it should have been called. Please see the attached code.

I don't see anything obviously wrong. You'll have to get more of an
exception out before I could suggest anything. If there is no exception
message being produced, it will require debugging in more to find the spot
it's failing, I guess.