mace-opensaml-users - RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Bin Lu'" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: getting InvalidCryptoException in SAMLResponse verification
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:28:53 -0500

> After I checked the new opensaml and xml-security code I am
> still not confident that they will fix my problem. Basically it depends
on
> the following test cases, with the attached xml input for the
> DOM tree and "_77ebd671a4962fbeee80b2c3b4a9f3c88866a468" as
> the fragment value, can
>
> 1. DOMDocument::getElementById(fragment) returns a non-null value
> 2. TXFMDocObject::setInput(doc, (XMLCh*)fragment) throws no exception

There's no possible way for me to say it will or won't work. As I told you,
I know what the root cause is, but I have no idea what your actual bug is.

> either 1 or 2 be satisfied ? Since I don't have all the components needed
> run the testwith the new opensaml, it would be greately appreciated if
> somebody could show me that it does work.

Impossible to answer. For me, it works. That's all I can say. If it doesn't
work, I can help. I cannot (or I should say I will not) help for a version
that is that out of date.