mace-opensaml-users - RE: endorsed JARs

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: endorsed JARs

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Tom Scavo'" <>, "'OpenSAML'" <>
  • Cc: "'Rachana Ananthakrishnan'" <>
  • Subject: RE: endorsed JARs
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:22:39 -0500

> Oops, sorry, my mistake, the two JARs in HEAD are in sync. Do you
> know what version of Xalan this is?

I checked the latest on the 1.1/1.3 branches as well, they're also in sync.

But no, I honestly don't recall, and I'm absolutely promising to never check
in these jars again without embedding the version.

Whatever Xalan had up in July would be the one. My guess from my laptop is
2.6.0, and that seems to fit what's up there now, 2.7.0 is probably more
recent.