mace-opensaml-users - R: Artifact examples in Open SAML 1.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

R: Artifact examples in Open SAML 1.1

  • From: Sisto Luisella <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: OpenSAML <>
  • Subject: R: Artifact examples in Open SAML 1.1
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:12:21 +0100

Dear Scott, thank you for you reply!
We still have a problem relevant to the artifact question.
You refer to Tom Scavo's artifact parsing and creation code.
However, we don't find the class AssertionArtifact among the classes provided
by the library we use, i.e. OpenSAML-1.1.jar, so we are not able to create
that element.
Could you please give us a hint?
Thank you in advance,
Luisella Sisto