mace-opensaml-users - SAML Assertion Authority

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAML Assertion Authority

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: SAML Assertion Authority
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:12:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am in the process of using SAML as a Security Token within my WS-Security
implementation and for that I am evaluating openSAML. Following are some of
my queries related to SAML:

1. How I can use openSAML to validate a SAML token from some Token
Assertion Authority?
2. How any one can be act as a SAML Token Assertion Authority? Is there
are any special attributes required for that?
3. To test my SAML implementation how I can use an in-hosue Token
Assertion Authority? Is openSAML has any such option?

I will be really glad, to get answers of all these queries from this forum.

regards
Abanindra
Sterling Commerce