mace-opensaml-users - RE: metadata support in OpenSAML 1.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: metadata support in OpenSAML 1.1

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "'OpenSAML'" <>
  • Subject: RE: metadata support in OpenSAML 1.1
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:56:33 -0400

> OpenSAML 0.8 in GT has been modified and is nontrivial to upgrade as a
> result, so a separate metadata library would be helpful. If that's
> not in the cards, fine, we would just like to know one way or the
> other.

It's definitely not in the cards from me, but I will see what I can do to
make it more feasable for somebody to package the metadata library apart
from the rest of the schema classes when it's written. I don't think that's
a problem because I need to share some code between the SAML 1 and SAML 2
code later anyway, suggesting some package changes.