mace-opensaml-users - RE: opensaml.jar

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: opensaml.jar

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Tim Freeman'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: opensaml.jar
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:19:38 -0400

> Maybe this should be moved to the opensaml list, I'd also like to request
> adding support for in-memory JKS object as well as the current
> filesystem JKS support in SOAPHTTPBindingProvider. I could provide a
patch
> for that (not right away).

I'd consider it, but I'd be more inclined to say people that need anything
beyond the basics should just install an HTTPHook and handle SSL however
they want.

Static trust lists border on worthless for SAML applications except in
testing tools (which is the genesis of this thread, I grant you), so I
didn't really see the JKS stuff as anything but demo code.