mace-opensaml-users - Joint SAML project with JBoss

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Joint SAML project with JBoss

  • From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Joint SAML project with JBoss
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:16:50 -0500

OpenSAML team,

JBoss is looking at expanding its security infrastructure to support
federated identity. SAML 2.0 implementation will be an essential first
phase of the project. We are in the process of establishing
relationships with key open source project. Please let me know if the
OpenSAML team would be interested in collaboration.

Regards,

Ivelin Ivanov
Director, Product Development
JBoss, Inc; Home of Professional Open Source
http://www.jboss.com

  • Joint SAML project with JBoss, Ivelin Ivanov, 06/15/2005