mace-opensaml-users - RE: StatusCodes and XML Qualified Names

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: StatusCodes and XML Qualified Names

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'David Del Vecchio'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: StatusCodes and XML Qualified Names
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:25:36 -0400

Are you using 1.0.1 or cvs? If not, please see if this fix is in cvs, I
think that bug was long fixed. I switched to completely different Qname code
and I think all that is changed.

Secondly, it's actually the case that SAML (dumbly, IMHO) requires status
codes to have a prefix. I don't recall if I'm enforcing this yet, but I
should be.

Luckily 2.0 dumps all QName values which are the evil work of the devil.