mace-opensaml-users - Newbie Question: Creating SOAP message with SAML Query in body and SAML token in WSSE Header

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Newbie Question: Creating SOAP message with SAML Query in body and SAML token in WSSE Header

  • From: "Bill Price" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Newbie Question: Creating SOAP message with SAML Query in body and SAML token in WSSE Header
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:12:17 -0500

I am having trouble putting a SAML token and Query in a SOAP Header and Body respectively. I am trying to build a (...axis.message.SOAPEnvelope) SOAP message. Is there a way to insert the SAML objects into the SOAPEnvelope object. (I was trying to avoid converting to Strings.)  Can someone outline the process or provide code snippets? Thanks.

Bill