mace-opensaml-users - Microsoft support for SAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Microsoft support for SAML

  • From: "Richard Gundersen" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Microsoft support for SAML
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:28:02 +0000

Hi there

I've been writing an app which uses OpenSAML for some time now, but always concentrating on other Java apps being the recipients of the SAML responses I generate.

However, I've had interest from someone with a web app application written in ASP. I'm not familiar with Microsoft products, so I was wondering how good their support is for SAML, and more importantly am I going to have to pay for additional modules etc. Could the OpenSAML C++ implementation be used here?

Thanks!

Richard