mace-opensaml-users - RE: Documentation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Documentation

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Richard Gundersen' <>,
  • Subject: RE: Documentation
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 09:37:31 -0400

> I know it's still a work in progress so understand if there isn't any
> documentation, but if there is some it would be a help. I found some high
> level docs on the OASIS site describing e.g. the POST profile, but I'm
> after more specific details on the OpenSAML APIs.

I got nothin'. Sorry. I hope to have a little time to do a really basic
programmer's guide sometime soon, but my time is at a premium, and if I do
spend the time, it will be on the C++, which is much harder to understand
the rules for memory mgmt, and so forth.

-- Scott

  • Documentation, Richard Gundersen, 05/03/2004
    • RE: Documentation, Scott Cantor, 05/03/2004