mace-opensaml-users - Documentation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Documentation

  • From: "Richard Gundersen" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Documentation
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:43:28 +0100

Hi

I'm just starting out with OpenSAML and have the test program working, so I can kind of figure out what's going on by looking at the code, but are there any docs other than the Javadocs that describe how to use it.

I know it's still a work in progress so understand if there isn't any documentation, but if there is some it would be a help. I found some high level docs on the OASIS site describing e.g. the POST profile, but I'm after more specific details on the OpenSAML APIs.

Thanks

Richard

Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today! http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband

  • Documentation, Richard Gundersen, 05/03/2004