mace-opensaml-users - SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery toString Exception

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery toString Exception

  • From: Manuel Sánchez Cuenca <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery toString Exception
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 14:51:02 +0200

Hello all, I have created a SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery instance with:

SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery adq = null;
SAMLSubject sub = null;

try {
sub = new SAMLSubject (identity, null, null, null, null, null);
} catch (SAMLException e) {
logger.info ("Error creando el SAMLSubject");
}

Vector actions = new Vector ();
actions.add ("metodoA");
Vector evidence = new Vector ();
evidence.add ("Evidencias");

try {
adq = new SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery(sub, "LoloService", actions, evidence);
} catch (SAMLException e) {
logger.info ("Error creando el ADQ");
}

and when I try to print the SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery using adq.toString (), I get the following exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
at org.opensaml.SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery.toDOM(SAMLAuthorizationDecisionQuery.java:236)
at org.opensaml.SAMLObject.toDOM(SAMLObject.java:200)
at org.opensaml.SAMLObject.toStream(SAMLObject.java:133)
at org.opensaml.SAMLObject.toString(SAMLObject.java:255)

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Manuel Sanchez Cuenca
Dept. Ingenieria de la Informacion y las Comunicaciones
Universidad de Murcia - Espana
Tlf: +34 968364311 - Fax: 968364151
email:

www: http://skywalker.dif.um.es/~lolo