mace-opensaml-users - subject is omitted in saml response with multiple statements in an assertion

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

subject is omitted in saml response with multiple statements in an assertion

  • From: mochamaster <>
  • To: saml <>
  • Subject: subject is omitted in saml response with multiple statements in an assertion
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:59:15 -0800 (PST)

when returing a SAMLResponse containing
* one SAMLAssertion containing
* one SAMLAuthenticationStatement containing
* one SAMLSubject
* one SAMLAttributeStatement containing
* the same SAMLSubject as before
* many SAMLAttributes
the subject is retained in the SAMLAttributeStatement
but is omitted from the SAMLAuthenticationStatement.
The schema dictates all *Statements must have one
Subject.

/stal

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://platinum.yahoo.com