mace-opensaml-users - Any Authentication Authority available for testing?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Any Authentication Authority available for testing?

  • From: "Jad S. Boutros" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Any Authentication Authority available for testing?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:36:26 -0800 (PST)

I am writing client code which given an assertion artifact will connect to
an authentication authority to retrieve the corresponding authentication
statement (and subsequently act on it).

The OpenSAML library does not yet generate requests of type
'AssertionArtifact' from what I can see so I was wondering what would be a
good way to test this scenario during development. Are there any SAML
authentication authority servers on the net we can connect to? If so, can
we feed them test data (otherwise, the artifact will not make any sense to
them)?

Other suggestions are welcome.
Thanks much,
jad