k20innovators - remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper

  • From: "Kim Owen" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:44:15 -0600

Title: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper

Hi all heres the link to the article on sustainability regarding outreach programs using tools accessible through remote instrumentation. I contacted the author and hes interested in visiting more with us about our work through Internet2 and learning more about our community of colleagues. He is only vaguely aware of Internet2 and IA State is an Internet2 member so it should be easy to pull him into activities.

Guaranteed youll be nodding and grinning at the findings presented in this article!

http://www.microscopy-today.com/jsp/search/groupsearch.jsf

Also he has done some work with Western Washington Univ at Bellingham the Sloan-C Foundation

http://sloan-c.org/index

its a small world!

KO

Kim Owen, Advanced Applications Coordinator

North Dakota State University

Information Technology Services

1320 Albrecht Blvd

Fargo, ND 58105 - 5659