k20innovators - Re: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: Kim Owen <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:08:21 -0800

Thanks for sharing this, Kim. And thank you to everyone who provided
status updates last week. We're making steady progress toward our
goal of better understanding the RI landscape and how K-20 can engage.
Please continue conducting the survey and adding resources to our
resource directory as you discover them -
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkwcnaQDzfDVdDItYmFKWlZUdVNVOVRWRW5qVGRES0E&hl=en

Best,
James

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Kim Owen

--
James Werle
Associate Director

cell: 206-713-4970

Find your Muse...Visit the K20 Initiative online community.
http://k20.internet2.edu