Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group
Re: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper
- From: James Werle <>
- To: Kim Owen <>
- Subject: Re: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:08:21 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=r5b3oNjzfgOqQZMJqfFDoZE2H/VdIBydUQZzaa42aAmyEcX0SOmKQy3wiYz7Pl6PLD J5gfGlEUdqAJxg8Rg7b44no29LbxaNYoQS+5VTFTI42cecFg28/QYykDCmJmTG9kvj0K Nw/R1+siwVYvU6uBgRgVAV8iWudDDTBWFezIM=
Thanks for sharing this, Kim. And thank you to everyone who provided
status updates last week. We're making steady progress toward our
goal of better understanding the RI landscape and how K-20 can engage.
Please continue conducting the survey and adding resources to our
resource directory as you discover them -
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Kim Owen
> Hi all – here’s the link to the article on sustainability regarding outreach
> programs using tools accessible through remote instrumentation. I contacted
> the author and he’s interested in visiting more with us about our work
> through Internet2 and learning more about our community of colleagues. He is
> only vaguely aware of Internet2 – and IA State is an Internet2 member so it
> should be easy to pull him into activities.
> Guaranteed – you’ll be nodding and grinning at the findings presented in
> this article!
> Also – he has done some work with Western Washington Univ at Bellingham –
> the Sloan-C Foundation
> it’s a small world!
> Kim Owen, Advanced Applications Coordinator
> North Dakota State University
> Information Technology Services
> 1320 Albrecht Blvd
> Fargo, ND 58105 - 5659
> (desk) 701.231.9522
> (mobile) 701.490.1481
Internet2 K20 Initiative
Find your Muse...Visit the K20 Initiative online community.
- remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper, Kim Owen, 03/12/2010
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: remote instrumentation - sustainability white paper, James Werle, 03/12/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.