k20innovators - RE: Meeting today and call

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

RE: Meeting today and call

  • From: "Gross, Daniel" <>
  • To: "James Werle" <>, "Tim Poe" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Meeting today and call
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:46:06 -0600

News to me James - I just hustled back to the office to make it for our
call. Thought we were "standing" on this slot on Tuesdays now?

Fine to take off today, but I think we should continue w/ Tuesday calls.
We never seem to have a lack of things that need brain cycles.

Next week I *may* have two guests from WiscNet: John Pederson and Maddie
Covelli. Hope to get them both involved in K20 and supporting some local
K20 efforts as well.

Dan