k20innovators - Re: 7/29 K20 Fall MM planning meeting

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: 7/29 K20 Fall MM planning meeting

  • From: "James Werle" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: 7/29 K20 Fall MM planning meeting
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:18:47 -0700

Jennifer,  KC3 looks great!  i added it to a 15 minute time slot  11:15-11:30.  We have 40 minutes currently set aside to do a SEGP showcase.  I like the idea of a joint KY/MAGPI presentation.  There may even be room to highlight other cool recent SEGP success stories as we discover them.  Should we send a note to the AC list asking for ideas?
James