k20innovators - Re: RE: An idea for the future - Nanoscale Science Education

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: RE: An idea for the future - Nanoscale Science Education

  • From: "Gregory Louie" <>
  • To: "Klaver, Kristen" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: RE: An idea for the future - Nanoscale Science Education
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:41:50 -0500
  • Auth-sender:

Hi Kristen,

I am a high school teacher with "big" ideas, but no funding yet.  How does Internet2 obtain funds?

"2.  I'm a high school science teacher with big ideas but without enough
of a track record for this kind of project.  In most cases, in order to get
funding and invite important people to a party, one needs a reputation
for successfully completing a project of the same size.  That is why I
sought your group out.

What resources and people would the K20innovators be able to assemble
for this project?"

Greg