k20innovators - Great Plains Network's Penning with the Pros update

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Great Plains Network's Penning with the Pros update

  • From: "Klaver, Kristen" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Cc: "Dennis Aebersold" <>, "Jerry Niebaum" <>, "Monaco, Gregory E." <>, "Louis Fox" <>, "James Werle" <>, <>
  • Subject: Great Plains Network's Penning with the Pros update
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:11:31 -0600

Well, today is the deadline for the Penning with the Pros registration.  I am very excited that 180 students from Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and North Dakota registered.   The numbers of participants will change because some of the registered didn’t provide me with their compositions.   I am now compiling the entries and will be sorting them to the judges under the three categories (essays, short stories and poetry).

For more detailed information, check out http://www.greatplains.net/penning/

Stay tuned…

Kristen

I am also pleased to tell you that in Oklahoma, I am having a Virtual Science Fair on April 28th and today was the deadline for registration as well.  I am pleased to announce that as of 5:00pm, I have 96 registered!   For more information on this program, check out http://www.okepscor.org/sciencefair/index.html

  • Great Plains Network's Penning with the Pros update, Klaver, Kristen, 03/31/2004