k20innovators - Lewis & Clark

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Lewis & Clark

  • From: George Loftus <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Lewis & Clark
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:48:52 -0400

Once again I am regretting not having attended the Lewis & Clark presentation.

I have heard from my friends at RINET and they have a (technically savvy, and amply supported) teacher who is very interested in participating in this event. So if others on this list have similar educators, L&C could be our first effort, and as we mentioned in Indy, it could lead to us starting to develop teams of teachers across the country who would be willing to work directly with each other on this and future projects.

At Terry's suggestion, if we find several teachers who are willing to "sign on" to the L&C project, we should ask that they "share" what they experienced during a video conference between schools.

Thoughts ?

George K. Loftus "Have fun at work Dad !"

- parting words from my
401.295-0550 16 year old son each day.
Fax 401-679-0095
Executive Director