ivclibrarians - Reminder - FREE LIVE Webstream TODAY: The Civil War: Our State's Contribution to the War and the War's Effects on Our State

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Reminder - FREE LIVE Webstream TODAY: The Civil War: Our State's Contribution to the War and the War's Effects on Our State

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: , "" <>, , ,
  • Subject: Reminder - FREE LIVE Webstream TODAY: The Civil War: Our State's Contribution to the War and the War's Effects on Our State
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:04:35 -0400

[Apologies for cross-postings...]

Please share the reminder below about a FREE LIVE WEBSTREAM of "The CIvil War: Our State's Contribution to the War and the War's Effects on Our State" videoconference event to interested schools/libraries in your areas. Thank you!

Greetings...

Just a friendly reminder that there will be a LIVE WEBSTREAM today of "The CIvil War: Our State's Contribution to the War and the War's Effects on Our State" videoconference event taking place today Wednesday May 16th from 9:10am - 3:00pm EDT

The Civil War: Our State's Contribution to the War and the War's Effects on Our State