ivclibrarians - IVC for libraries "best practices" outline

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

IVC for libraries "best practices" outline

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: IVC for libraries "best practices" outline
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:22:04 -0500 (EST)

Everyone,

As mentioned on today's call, the best practices working group would like to
share the following outline with the entire group.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTM47EFh0EwAZ9hiFZbWl5ND-Fy4KSv5IDMBPmvkSaE/edit

We are looking for input in two directions:

1) Do we have the categories right? Are we missing any important topics
within these categories that need to be covered?

2) Your help in identifying existing resources online that speak to a
particular topic.

The document is editable at the link above. Feel free to post your comments
and copy links to resources directly into the document. Alternatively, you
can send feedback via the listserv.

We're hoping that by working together, with each person contributing a little
piece, we can build something truly useful for us all.

Thanks!
James

James Werle
Director, Internet2 K20 Initiative

360-499-2069

  • IVC for libraries "best practices" outline, James Werle, 02/21/2012