ivclibrarians - the revolution will be streamed live

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

the revolution will be streamed live

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: the revolution will be streamed live
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:38:00 -0500 (EST)

Well.... at least our meeting today. For those joining via the phone bridge,
here are instructions on how to watch the live stream courtesy of our friends
at MAGPI!

A LIVE WEBSTREAM of the K20 Librarians meeting is available at
http://video.magpi.net/. Click on "Live Videos" to view the live stream.

Please note: If you are behind a firewall and having problems viewing the
webstream you may need to open port 1935 TCP for video.magpi.net to work
properly. If you continue to have problems with the webstream, please contact
your firewall administrator.

See you all in a few minutes.

Best,
James

  • the revolution will be streamed live, James Werle, 02/21/2012