ivclibrarians - archive of today's "cultural centers on the Mall" presentation + March meeting

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

archive of today's "cultural centers on the Mall" presentation + March meeting

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: archive of today's "cultural centers on the Mall" presentation + March meeting
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:46:35 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to everyone who joined today's meeting. Hope folks found the
presentations meaningful and food for thought on potential future programming
opportunities in your library.

If you missed today's session, it is available for on-demand viewing here:
http://video.magpi.net/videos/video/340. The session gets started about 9:00
minutes into the recording. We greatly appreciate the support of MAGPI in
providing the streaming and archiving service for our calls! Thanks also to
Internet2 Commons for providing the video and audio bridging.

MARCH MEETING

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 20 8am Hawaii/9am
Alaska/11am Pacific/Noon Mountain/1pm Central/2pm
Eastern. Please send your thoughts and ideas for potential speakers or
specific topics or you'd like to see discussed. This group is intended to be
driven by all of you so your input and ideas are critical.

Best Regards,
James

James Werle
Director, Internet2 K20 Initiative

360-499-2069

  • archive of today's "cultural centers on the Mall" presentation + March meeting, James Werle, 02/21/2012