isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] Dialed number routing

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] Dialed number routing

  • From: Tony Graziano <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] Dialed number routing
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:04:17 -0500

No.

its a sip call. If both servers are in the same domain it really is a
question of how well asterisk is deployed by you.

The way to answer this is to dial both #'s from an external domain.
Freenum only maps domains. It might be possible to map user ranges in
freenum or your own dns. I have never had to do that because I don't use
asterisk and I can have 10 servers and the call still maps properly.
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
Fax: 434.984.8431

Email: