Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project
- From: (John R Covert)
- Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:20:32 -0400 (EDT)
I would suggest, however, that it is very bad to have as
"not recommended" something which is the main number for
practically every organization in a German-speaking country.
It has been stated that "0*ITAD" poses a theoretical problem
from certain kinds of switching systems. Do we actually have
a specific example of an actual system where this has posed a
real problem in a real dialplan? Where? Might there have
been another choice of access code to ISN dialling in that
particular system that would have solved the problem?
- Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX, John R Covert, 10/27/2009
- Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX, Peter Grace, 10/29/2009
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX, John R Covert, 10/30/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.