isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX

  • From: Peter Grace <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] Testing ISNs with FreePBX
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:20:20 -0400

wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to embed outgoing ITAD dialing into FreePBX. Inbound will
> follow sometime later. As far as I can tell, outbound is working, but I
> have no numbers to dial! All I've got is 1234*256 and that one is
> reporting a server error for both SIP and IAX2 technologies. (Softphone
> dialing to
>
> yields the same.) Or am I wrong here?
>
> If 1234*256 is indeed down, does any of you run a service that I can use
> for my outbound tests without bothering a person? I like the ISN/ITAD
> scheme very much, but wonder if it actually being used at all?

You can dial 0*739 to get my recording and an echo test. Bandwidth is
probably not that great today, but you should at least get some jittery
audio :)

Pete

--
---
: Peter Grace of vsix.me, fierymoon.com

(ipv6 only),

(v4/v6)
: PGP: 0x6DF424E9 (7AAB DF74 69AE 5896 F7BD BA1D F288 48B5 6DF4 24E9)
: facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pete.grace
: ISN: 230*739