Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project
- From: James Cloos <>
- Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] PSTN test number
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:11:35 -0400
- Copyright: Copyright 2006 James Cloos
>>>>> "Eliot" == Robinson, Eliot S
Eliot> i tried from a rolm - siemens telephone to 6516*296 and for
Eliot> some reason it repeated the first 6 a couple of times and the
Eliot> second 6 a number of times. i also tried from a polycom ip500
Eliot> connected to a pingtel sip server and it worked perfectly.
Thanks for the report.
There have been some discussions on the Digium lists about DTMF
detection problems due to out of order packets, et al. Ironically,
I fixed just such a symptom for a client a couple of years back.
And Digium did apply the patch.
But it seems that bug is back.
I’ll see what I can do to fix that.
- RE: [isn-discuss] PSTN test number, Robinson, Eliot S., 06/26/2006
- Re: [isn-discuss] PSTN test number, James Cloos, 06/26/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.