intl-info - Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:27:17 -0400

[apologies for duplicates]

Dear Friends:

Both Heather and I hope that all of you have a had a great summer (or winter, depending where you are)! Time is moving fast and as you may already know, our Fall 2002 Internet2 Meeting will soon be upon us. The meeting will be held from Sunday, October 27 through Wednesday, October 30, 2002 at the Wilshire Grand Hotel in Los Angeles, California.

As you make your travel plans, I'd like to highlight the schedule for our ITF (International Task Force)-related events and other relevant details for this Fall meeting.  Our regular International Task Force Meeting will start on Sunday, 27 October 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. There will be a reception for International Partners on the same day, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. On Monday, 28 October, 8:30a.m.-noon we will have the ITF Presentation session. The first plenary is scheduled to take place also on Monday, 28 October, starting at 1:00 p.m.

Very shortly, I will also be sending to you both a "call for presentations" for the ITF sessions, as well as a "call for poster sessions". In the meantime, for overall meeting information, registration and accommodation information on this meeting, please go to http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall_02.html

Please note that online registration ends on October 3, 2002. To register, please go to:
http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall02-registration.cfm
Also, don't forget to reserve your hotel room! The hotel room block expires on October 3, 2002. Hotel information can be found at:
http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall_02_accommodations.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me <> if you have any suggestions and/or questions on any of the planned international activities for the Fall meeting.

Best Regards,

Ana Preston / Heather Boyles

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations
UCAID/Internet2
2345 Dunford Hall
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996
v. 865.974.2923 | f. 865.974.4810 | m. 865.368.3151

  • Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting, Ana Preston, 08/28/2002