grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] newbie installer question about database to use

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] newbie installer question about database to use

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Les LaCroix <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] newbie installer question about database to use
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 16:07:25 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=isc.upenn.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu; dkim=pass header.d=isc.upenn.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=23UzhFpaZaxvV5LEVDYedQAHNeBMKZRtPo2riWoC16g=; b=aFjCoebJW8phuleAhyrJJIGB/L+yCXZ/1cZicXB5kK6IEiWw5r81k49XOSgMGa6UdOqagmYMbUmOhfjFm9jeEZdjdrptIomTmqX8uo3hBNx0hsNHWeu75J5oqwuLdAxm8LLlVAHOHW0qJMVmCPZ9hwZM6zSqOqYScssocNS4lCe88NYruXSAZEcq+i84VOFYzgVy4IHx1QlBl2vq2iGK0BQsFBFtrTdB9qqSk57ei8cjeUneXX4mASna7zbwDvDE95bf3Kz3lZv6pjpWzrk0B80lhPC3qNkPtht7fL2CLXaP7Zp8mO83ZsWqOvObiFxbjqhhmXDflclyfXoSPs9DJA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KxnirlNilUD4Y/3HzQlRZkXAQsJwaRDf/rHd8Wc/MeicfCwDwk+Y+8hfH5gEPgmQiIwwQ4AMwJMSrd1qdgaYzetH7Qfk2FCSCZiPGJpG5eZfU1edeBPJVBYfXIU8O+IpFvLAexPxei+284Bf7/GG8EKcmJQ0X0W853vxrqfQka/zqoMqhGMKDv4K3q9HvFlvwhk99U94e1oh21e1KRuHTwNSsOL8qDZ9WSvDzYSytdjxp8v4Llx6/geMvgbW3/BDybnBvS32hVnW9GHvavtUJl7tB76BDSUfKr4MZ+Sj0faz6Tz2VFwl1BAk9P0AyrO3xsQ7aD4pGF9cjYWU8sQHOA==

Example might not be for the container.  Localhost is in the container.  You need an IP address to get to the enclosing server.  I updated the install instructions and specsheet with some of this info.  Thanks!