grouper-users - [grouper-users] findBadMemberships job failure after taking latest patches

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] findBadMemberships job failure after taking latest patches

  • From: "Rahman, Mahbub" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] findBadMemberships job failure after taking latest patches
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 15:22:09 -0500

Hello,

We are using clustered AWS aurora mysql RDS (engine version: mysql 5.7.mysql_aurora.2.04).

After taking the latest v2.4.0 patches, findBadMemberships job is failing for me with connection timed out error. It looks like the query changes applied as part of GRP-2080 and GRP-2117 is causing this error in our environment (from EXISTS to IN clause for sub queries).

I have the indices applied for grouper_composites.type grouper_attribute_assign.attribute_assign_type and the tables are analyzed.

We would appreciate your insight and recommendations to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Mahbub