grouper-users - [grouper-users] findBadMemberships job failure after taking latest patches

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] findBadMemberships job failure after taking latest patches

  • From: "Mahbub Rahman" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] findBadMemberships job failure after taking latest patches

Hello,

After taking the latest v2.4.0 patches, findBadMemberships job is failing for
me with connection timed out error. It looks like the query changes (from
EXISTS to IN clause for sub queries) applied as part of GRP-2080 and GRP-2117
is causing this error in our environment .

We are using clustered AWS aurora mysql RDS (engine version: mysql
5.7.mysql_aurora.2.04). I have the indices for grouper_composites.type and
grouper_attribute_assign.attribute_assign_type and the tables are analyzed.

We would appreciate your insight and recommendations to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Mahbub